Physician / Family Practice / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Bi-lingual Family Medicine Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Seeking Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician
- Bi-lingual English / Cantonese, Polish or Spanish
- Located in Philadelphia, PA
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full-time permanent position
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up
of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon
quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
- We know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and
our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy
- Ideal candidates will be:
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- Join a rapidly growing company of Primary Care physicians that
provide healthcare for adults and geriatric patients. Our care is
based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its
patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for
its patients health, spending more than twice as long with its
patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care.
- The group offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be
found in other practices.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Philadelphia , Physician / Family Practice / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Bi-lingual Family Medicine Physician , Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!