Registered Nurse (36HWP)
Company: Crozer Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
The Emergency Room RN is responsible for the following job
- Assessing Patients
- Developing Individualized Plans of Care
- Following of Five Medication Rights
- Performing Patient Care
- Responding to Crises, Using De-escalation, Restraints and
- Documenting Nursing Process
- Communicating with the Physician Utilizing the nursing process,
provide high quality direct and indirect patient-centered care.
Coordinate patient care by working collaboratively with the
interdisciplinary team, patients and families. Communicate, as
appropriate, the patient's clinical condition, responding quickly
and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Day can vary from assessments, using IV skills, an EKG, or giving
meds to utilizing Combative Patient De-escalation tools/skills
training. ER RNs must possess either CEN or ATCN certification.
- Current PA RN License
- ACLS and PALS preferred AND
- 6 months Professional Nursing AND
- Current ED experience required OR
- 2 years recent acute care experience as a Paramedic
Location: Crozer Health 7010- Emergency Room
Schedule: FR =Full-time Regular, 0 =Rotating Shifts, rotating
Keywords: Crozer Health, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse (36HWP), Healthcare , Chester, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!