Weekend Physical Therapist, Home Health
Company: Jefferson Health at Home
Posted on: September 18, 2023
When you know Home is the future of HealthcareJefferson Health
at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets
better when people get better care at home - the place where they
feel best. We are currently recruiting for a compassionate Home
Health Physical Therapist (PT) to reliably serve patients in
Philadelphia, PA. This is a pay per point position. What you'll do:
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Physical Therapist, you'll
use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat patients
where they want to be the most - in the comfort of their own home.
As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA PT you will:
- See a client through their care needs - from hospital discharge
to living a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.What you should have:
- Active and current license to practice as a professional
Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of PA.
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required.
We will train you.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills,
excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you
love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Why you'll love what you do at Jefferson Health at Home
by BAYADA:We are committed to providing patients the
highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort,
independence, and dignity. At Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA,
we believe our employees are our greatest asset.As a Jefferson
Health at Home by BAYADA Physical Therapist, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time,
and per-diem. Scheduling is primarily during the daytime
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the
highest safety standards.
- PTO and benefits offerings based on commitment level
- Continued education and training; tuition
reimbursementJefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture
managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson
Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve
patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at
home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater
Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and
reach of Jefferson Health - a top integrated health care system
with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and
volunteers- and the extensive management capabilities, operating
platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA - a leading
not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home
by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the
region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Jefferson Health at Home, Philadelphia , Weekend Physical Therapist, Home Health, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!