Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN)
Company: Jefferson Health at Home
Posted on: September 18, 2023
JOIN US FOR YOUR MOST EXCITING CAREER MOVE YET!Jefferson Health
at Home by BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets
better when people get better care at home - the place where they
feel best. We are currently recruiting for highly skilled and
compassionate Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses (WOCN) to
reliably serve patients in Philadelphia, PA. Why you'll love what
you do at Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA:We are committed to
providing patients the highest-quality care, enabling them to live
at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. At Jefferson
Health at Home by BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest
asset. As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse
(RN), you'll enjoy:
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance. We will work with you
to create a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Scheduling is
primarily during the daytime hours.
- Work in small geographical territories; receive mileage
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the
highest safety standards.
- Generous amount of PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits;
continued education and training; tuition reimbursement.What you'll
do:As a Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Registered Nurse (RN),
you'll use your clinical skills and compassionate heart to treat
patients where they want to be the most - in the comfort of their
- Learn and expand your clinical skills caring for clinically
complex level patients in the home.
- Perform 5-6 visits per day in a small geographical territory,
focusing on 1:1 care with each patient.
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care
in accordance with individual care plan, including administration
of medication, wound care, treatments, and comfort care.
- Perform client assessments, provide education to the patient
and/or their family, and monitor patients' condition.What you
- Active and current license to practice as a professional
registered nurse (RN) in the state of PA.
- One year of clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN) certification
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you
love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture
managed and run by BAYADA, is a partnership between Jefferson
Health and BAYADA Home Health Care, with the mission to improve
patient outcomes and expand the delivery of high-quality health at
home to meet the increasing demand for in-home services in Greater
Philadelphia and South Jersey. By bringing together the scope and
reach of Jefferson Health - a top integrated health care system
with a vast array of home health and hospice caregivers and
volunteers- and the extensive management capabilities, operating
platform, and clinical experience of BAYADA - a leading
not-for-profit home health care provider, Jefferson Health at Home
by BAYADA will strengthen and extend the continuum of care in the
region. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Jefferson Health at Home, Philadelphia , Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN), Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!