Registered Nurse (Every Weekend)
Company: Crozer Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- To provide direct and indirect nursing care to patients within
a specific nursing department.
- Adults and older adults recovering from cardiothoracic and/or
cardiovascular surgery and patients suffering coronary artery
disease and other cardiac problems.
- Identifies the pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease and
uses this information to plan appropriate nursing care.
- Identifies the physiologic changes induced by cardio-thoracic
surgery and uses this information to plan appropriate nursing
- Develops a patient data base through interview, physical
assessment, and psychosocial assessment.
- Plans and provides patient care which is correlated with the
medical plan of care and is appropriate to the patient's age,
developmental maturity, and functional status.
- Current licensure to practice Professional Nursing in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Location: Crozer Health - 6151- Telemetry Loc 1
Schedule: PR =Part-time Regular, 0 =Rotating Shifts, 7a-7p/7p-7a
Keywords: Crozer Health, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse (Every Weekend), Healthcare , Chester, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!