Clinical SAS Programmer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Solid, demonstrated experience with CDASH and CDISC data
standards (SDTM, ADaM) as well as health authority reporting
- In-depth knowledge of data standards and demonstrated
experience in the handling data in diverse types.
- Handles multiple projects or assignments with similar
priorities simultaneously. Collaborates with statisticians,
internal programming team to perform data analysis and
- Provides programming support for development or verification of
data and analysis.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a data science field, e.g.,
statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, computer science,
bioinformatics, or another field with commensurate levels of
- Minimum 5 years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience,
with (immuno-) oncology experience preferred.
- Proficient in SAS and SAS macro in validated environments is a
- In-depth knowledge in the analysis of clinical trial data,
including integrated analysis of clinical trial data with other
data types (biomarker, PK/PD, etc.).
- Solid understanding of industry standards such as CDISC,
specifically SDTM and controlled terminology and/or ADaM.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Philadelphia , Clinical SAS Programmer, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...