Home Health Aide/Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant- Philadelphia
Company: Serenity Care Resources
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Driver's Preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- The -caregiver will assist -in non-medical ADLs -that a SCR
client cannot safely or comfortably do alone.
- Assistance with -meal preparation, medication reminders, light
housekeeping, laundry, shopping, pet care, and errands as needed.
In addition the caregiver can provide -companionship and assistance
to meetings & appointments. -
- Sign on Bonus!!!Schedule
- All shifts are needed -
- Sunday - Saturday -
- Morning, Afternoon and -Evening -
- Weekends available -Benefits
- Life Insurance -
- PTO -Essential duties and responsibilities include the
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Good communication skills.
- Ensure clients privacy, respect and dignity
- Provides -companionship -by -reading, -conversation, -and
- Basic -compassion, -understanding, -empathy -and desire -to
-serve -elderly patients -with -illnesses.
- Participates -in -appropriate -recreational -activities -and
-hobbies -for -social -and -sensory -stimulation.
- Participate in and attend monthly in-service meetings, all
training and dept meetings
- Assists -patient/client -in -completing -necessary -phone
-calls, -letter -writing, -etc.
- Maintains -a -safe -home -environment -for -the -client.
- Accompanies -patient/client -on -walks, -community -trips,
-doctor's -of---ce, -bank, -etc.
- Reminds clients -to -take -self-administered -medications.
- Communication skills, -light -housekeeping skills, cooking,
cleaning, -and -shopping
- Good -physical -and -mental health. Caring attitude, -tact,
-patience, -and good -personal hygiene.
- Ability -to -read -and -interpret -documents -such -as -safety
-rules, -operating -and -maintenance -instructions, -and -procedure
- Ability -to -communicate -effectively -with -patient/client,
-family -members, -clinical -management, -and -staff
- Informs -staf---ng -coordinator -of -any -changes -in
- Provides -emotional -support -and -promotes -a -sense -of
- May -plan -light -housekeeping -tasks -such -as -preparation
-of -a -meal -or -laundering -clothes.
- May -perform -light -housework -to -maintain -a -clean, -neat
- Assists -in -the -maintenance -of -a -safe -and -healthy
-environment. -Uses -equipment -and -supplies -safely -and
- Maintain proper infection control procedures when handling
clothing and all linens
- Detect, correct, and report unsafe conditions which may result
in harm to a resident
- Receive oral reports and written assignments from Assisted or
Reflections Coordinator or lead person at the beginning of each
- Provide maximum resident-care services to assure well-being of
resident to greatest degree
- Assure physical comfort, safety, and mental well-being of
- Assist in daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment of
clients, such as toileting, grooming, bathing, feeding, dressing,
observing intake of food, care of hair and nails, assist with
moving clients from area to area, responding to calls, other duties
as assigned or need arises.
- This job -description -is -not -intended -to be -all-inclusive.
-The -employee -will -be -expected -to -perform -other -reasonable
related duties -as -assigned -by -management. -PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe
-work -requires -light -physical -exertion -on -a -regular -and
-recurring -basis -such -as: -driving, -assisting -patient -in
-transfer -activities, -and light -housekeeping.While -performing
-the -duties -of -this job, the -employee -is -regularly required
-to -stand, -walk, use hands -to ----nger, -to -handle -or -feel,
and reach -with -hands -and -arms. -The -employee -frequently -is
-required -to -stoop, -kneel, -crouch, -or -crawl; -talk -or -hear,
-and -taste -or -smell. -The -employee -is -occasionally required
-to -sit. The -employee -must -occasionally -lift -and/or -move -up
to 50 -pounds. Speci---c vision abilities required -by -this -job
-include -close -vision, -color -vision, -peripheral -vision,
-depth -perception, -and -ability -to -adjust -focus.Environmental
Hazard DisclosureCare Takers may be exposed to environmental
hazards in the patient -home -setting including, -exposure -to
-infectious -diseases or while operating an -automobile.
- One year preferredPreferred but not required:
- CNA/HHA: 1 yearRequired education:
- High school or equivalent -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Serenity Care Resources, Philadelphia , Home Health Aide/Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant- Philadelphia, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...