Company: CareLink Community Support Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.DescriptionPartial Therapist
Company: CareLink Community Support Services For over 60 years,
CareLink Community Support Services has been dedicated to helping
people with disabilities to live in the community with dignity and
independence. Our rehabilitation services and professional staff
provide the support that people with serious mental illness,
physical disabilities and other developmental challenges need to be
active, productive members of their communities. Location:
Norristown, PA 19401 (Star 2 Program) Pay Rate: $20.00 -
$22.00/hour dependent upon experience Job Type: Full-timeAvailable
Shifts: 1st Shift: (40 Hours) Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
- 403 (b) retirement plan
- Long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Basic life insurance and basic AD&D coverage at no cost to
- Voluntary, employee paid benefit plans: Short term disability
and Supplemental life insurance and AD&D
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursementJob Description: The Partial Therapist
position is responsible for planning and conducting various
therapeutic groups on a daily basis and individual therapy sessions
as appropriate while maintaining an individual caseload. This
position is also responsible for incorporating experience,
knowledge and expertise into the position in a respectful,
professional manner.Qualifications: Required Education: Master's
Degree Field of study: Human Services or related field Work
Experience: 1 to 2 years Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Required: Valid Driver's License, Minimum of 12 credit hours
related directly to clinical therapy or psychological assessment -
licensure highly preferredKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic sex offender behavior preferred.
- Motivation, interest and ability to work empathetically with
people who have a mental illness and a history of sexually deviate
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently
- Ability to make sound judgments regarding the health and
welfare of persons in service required.
- Willingness to drive agency vehicle required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong collaborating skills, and an ability to work effectively
both independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent
deadlines; high energy, self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with regard to workload
- Ability to exercise judgment.Essential Functions:
- Plan therapy groups for individuals with mental illness and
sexual behavior problems using empirically validated
- Conduct daily therapy groups.
- Conduct individual therapy sessions as appropriate.
- Respond empathetically and appropriately to individuals
- Demonstrate the ability to set limits in a firm but supportive
- Develop positive relationships with program participants.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of basic principles and
methods of rehabilitation and relapse prevention treatment for
- Demonstrate the ability to use effective therapeutic techniques
and strategies with persons in service.
- Assume the responsibility for management of a full caseload,
which requires documentation, charting, consultation as appropriate
and individual status reports.
- Complete scheduled treatment plans, progress notes, intakes and
other paperwork within required time frames.
- Assume a liaison role with other providers, Vocational,
Probation, Crisis, etc.
- Attend monthly case management meetings as scheduled for
- Attend staff meetings, conferences and staff trainings.
- Participate in supervision.
- Keep records and charts up to date at all times.
- Review emergency procedures with participants on a regular
basis and conduct emergency evacuation drills.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Perform job within framework of agency, site and professional
standards (CBH, NIAC, MBH and other credentialing entities).
- Attend and participate in agency events.
- Adhere to agency/site policies and procedures.
- Project a positive attitude and image to staff, persons in
service, family members and outside contacts.
- Use appropriate communication channels.
- Participate in achievement of agency objectives, goals and
- Display motivation and interest in working creatively with
people with mental illness.
- Demonstrate the ability to make sound judgements regarding the
welfare of participants in service.
- Display ability to take direction.
- Possess knowledge of basic principles and methods of
- Follow expected dress code.
- Adhere to supervisor's requests.
- Cooperate with other staff and exhibit a positive attitude
toward position and agency.
- Show initiative and demonstrate good judgement.
- Work shifts as scheduled by supervisor.
- Follow instructions accurately and thoroughly.
- Complete assigned tasks within expected time frames.
- Work as scheduled to assure coverage.
- Perform job in a safe manner.
- Report /address safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as
Keywords: CareLink Community Support Services, Philadelphia , Partial Therapist, Healthcare , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...