Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Liberty Resources Home Choices
Posted on: March 19, 2023
This position requires a current, unencumbered state
certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Must be willing to travel throughout the city of Philadelphia.
Necessary Equipment and Access: Personal computer (Microsoft Office
Suite, Internal CIL and external Payer systems), telephone,
photocopier, fax machine, desk, chair and file cabinet Work
Environment and Physical Demands: Work is performed remotely
(100%). Employee may be asked to attend meetings outside of the
primary worksite. This position has physical requirements which may
include but are not limited to:
- The operation of basic office equipment such as a copier, fax
machine, computer, keyboard, calculator, telephone;
- The ability to frequently sit, stand, bend, lift, carry, push
and pull (20 lbs.) with or without reasonable accommodations to
perform the essential responsibilities of the position;
- Local travel is required and mandatory.
- Liberty Resources Home Choices will make prearranged on-site
inspections of my remote work site during scheduled work hours.
Essential Responsibilities: Certified Nursing Assistant Job
- Provides consumer s personal hygiene by giving bedpans,
urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with
travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with
serving meals, feeding consumers as necessary; ambulating, turning,
and positioning consumers.
- Provides consumer comfort by utilizing resources and
- Maintains work operations by following policies and
- Protects organization's value by keeping consumer information
- Serves and protects Liberty Resources Home Choices by adhering
to professional standards, agency policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances Liberty Resources Home Choices reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform all of duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications:
Qualifications: CNA Qualifications: Current, unencumbered state
certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Minimum three years of related experience. Computer literate,
particularly in Excel and Word. Excellent communication skills
(written and oral). Strong organizational skills. Detail oriented.
Must be able to perform well with problem solving and conflict
resolution. 100% local travel in the field in Philadelphia and its
surrounding counties, consisting primarily of home visits. Personal
life experience/history relevant to the position is acceptable as a
substitute for education and/or work experiences. Skill
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to deal
with differing and difficult personalities on a daily basis. Must
have ability to interact with people on all levels of the
organization in a professional manner.
- Must have effective and professional communication skills
(verbal and written).
- Must have proven organizational skills. Must be able to
- Consumer Interaction: must be able to maintain positive
interactions with consumers, their families and Attendants. Must
uphold the Independent Living Philosophy.
- Appropriate confidentiality of consumer information is required
at all times. Position Competencies:
- Demonstrates personal integrity, credibility and flexibility
within the scope of the job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates understanding and endorsement of Independent
Living Philosophy and support of Liberty Resources, Inc. mission,
vision and goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize a wide range of appropriate
knowledge, skills and abilities to achieve desired outcomes within
the scope of the job responsibilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand, interpret, and uphold
- Demonstrates the ability to accept diversity in others and to
treat all individuals with respect.
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate options, make decisions
and accept accountability within the scope of job
- Demonstrates the ability and initiative to resolve potential or
actual problems effectively and diplomatically.
- Demonstrates the ability to participate as an active member of
a work team.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively both
verbally and in writing.
- 10.Demonstrates the ability to learn through the supervisory
- 11.Demonstrates the ability to incorporate new knowledge and
skills into work performance within the scope of the job
- 12.Demonstrates the ability to organize and manage own
workloads and priorities.
- 13.Demonstrates the ability to collect, retrieve and manipulate
- 14.Demonstrates the ability to provide supervisory leadership
and support for attendants of assigned consumers.
- 15.Demonstrates the ability to perform the responsibilities and
functions of the position. Liberty Resources, Inc. is an
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and makes reasonable
accommodations for Persons with Disabilities.
Keywords: Liberty Resources Home Choices, Philadelphia , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...