Posted on: January 27, 2023
ComForCare invites you to be part of our Caring Team.
POSITION SUMMARY : Companion Care: We are looking for A Companion
Caregiver for one of our female client in her home near
- No Personal Care involved
- Flexible Schedule,
- Part Time
- Long term permanent case
- Be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, follow a written Aide Care
Plan and document tasks performed.
- Be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate dependability, tact, patience, and the ability to
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to show compassion and empathy toward the
elderly, sick, and disabled.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Functions within the limitations of the individual
- Services provided may include supervision and various
companionship activities that promote the client's well being.
Companion services typically do not involve hands-on care such as
bathing and dressing.
- Attends to the client's requests promptly.
- Provides companionship, socialization, and light housekeeping
- Assists with food preparation when included on the Aide Care
- Knows and follows infection control policies including proper
hand washing techniques.
- Maintains appropriate communication with the Clinical
Supervisor (written and verbal) and with all members of the
- Documents care given and pertinent observations accurately as
directed by the Aide Care Plan.
- Treats clients and families with respect. Maintains
- Accepts and fulfills assignments with the Agency. Exercises
judgment in accepting assignments.
- Attends required in-service programs per Agency policy.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare, Philadelphia , Companion Caregiver, Healthcare , Harleysville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!