Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Company: Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Every Weekend or Every other Weekend 7-3 and 11-7!
We hire highly motivated staff to inspire our residents to live
life to the fullest, offering an active, exciting, and warm
environment. Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center,
Philadelphia's bedrock healthcare facility located on the
illustrious estate of Dr. John Kearsley, delivers nationally
recognized skilled nursing care and a short-term rehabilitation
Proudly supported by Marquis Health Consulting Services
Join a company that admires, cares, appreciates, and values its
We offer many exciting benefits for those working 30 hours: -
- $10k sign on for f/t 30, $5k for p/t after 90 days -
- Flexible shift and schedule
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement (Up To $2,500 per year)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Up to $1,000)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Employee Engagement/Culture Committee
- Shift Differentials
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- EAP Resources
To join this team please have the following requirements:
- COVID Vaccination Required
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an RN in this state.
- Minimum 1+ years of nursing experience in a hospital, nursing
home, or other healthcare setting and a minimum 1-year experience
as a nurse supervisor.
- Effective communication skills, -professionalism, -and ability
to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members,
visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the -public.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to nursing care centers.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other
Keywords: Kearsley Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!