Part Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BAYADA offers you the work flexibility you need!We have a Part
Time Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, opportunity doing home
health visits in the Bucks County area. -Flexible schedules, 1:1
care, and great work/life balance. Join us today!**For immediate
consideration, please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at
firstname.lastname@example.org** - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide
therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech,
language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician's
orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and
participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.Speech
Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in PA.
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the
American Speech and Hearing Association, or;
- Have the equivalent educational requirements, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma, and work experience necessary for
such a certificate, and be awaiting the opportunity to take the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association examination for
- Have completed the necessary work and education requirements,
as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and be in the process
of accumulating the necessary supervised work experience required
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, health,
dental, and vision.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Sponsor-RHHField -As an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Philadelphia , Part Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health, Healthcare , Merchantville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!