Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Wesley Enhanced Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come see why Wesley Enhanced Living is Ranked #4 in the Nation
as a Best Workplace in our industry!Hiring Immediately!The
Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible to make a compelling
difference in the lives of our residents through providing
excellence and innovation in aging services. Provides quality
nursing care to geriatric residents; - performs various resident
care activities and other services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comforts of residents in a skilled nursing
environment.The CNA would:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment
which promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their
individuality as illustrated by the following:
- Provide individualized attention which encourages each
resident's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical
physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and
provide support to the resident according to the care plan. -
Contribute to the care planning process by providing the charge
nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and
observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include
assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding,
incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances,
transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other
needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in
the delivery of services to them. - Interact with residents in a
manner that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
- Fully understand all aspects of residents' rights, including
the right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. - Responsible
for promptly reporting to the charge nurse or administrative staff
incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents'
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment;
report environmental deficiencies to the charge nurse such as
lighting or equipment problems.
- Perform other duties as required.At WEL, you will be paid a
competitive compensation and enjoy a generous benefits package
including schedule flexibility! -Some of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription and vision)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Wellnes program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Other generous benefitsWEL is ranked #4 in the nation on the
2021 Fortune Best Workplaces in Aging Services list, and has been a
Certified Great Place to Work for the past four years in a row. We
got here because of our amazingly talented employees and their
commitment to our mission of making a compelling difference in the
lives of our residents!We welcome your application and invite you
to visit: to learn more about our - 130+ year young organization,
our enhanced living philosophy, and our award winning team of
employees. -For the safety and protection of our residents,
employees, and visitors our organization requires that all staff
members receive the COVID-19 vaccine and the booster.New CNAs are
welcome to apply!#CNA123An Equal Opportunity Employer - A Mandatory
COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Employer -Education Requirement:
- Graduate from a certified nurse training program.Experience:
- Entry level -Certification:
- Current CNA certification with the State of Pennsylvania.
Keywords: Wesley Enhanced Living, Philadelphia , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!