Emergency Room - Registered Nurse - Full Time-Nazareth Hospital- ($10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!)
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Shift_9Description:Nazareth
Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a
Shift: Full Time, Evening/Night Flex, 36 hours a week, EOW, EOH
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning,
implementing and evaluating the delivery of patient care. The
professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability
for the delegation of patient care to other members of the
- Provides total, comprehensive care to patients by applying the
nursing process in an organized and systemic manner according to
- Communicates proactively to the health care team, plan of care,
changes in patient condition, the patient progress, the discharge
plan and other relevant information.
- Documents assessment/reassessment, plan, interventions and
outcomes according to policy and interprets and utilizes clinical
data in the plan of care:
- Documents pain assessment and plan of care.
- Documents fall risk and plan of care
- Documents wound risk and plan of care.
- Interprets & utilizes clinical data in the plan of care.
- Assesses patient for potential risk factors.
- Performs accurate and thorough nursing physical
- Participates in discharge planning, using a multi-disciplinary
approach. Education and Training
- BSN or BS/BA degree in Nursing Certification and Licensure
- Current RN Pennsylvania state license required.
- Current BCLS required or obtained by completion of
- ACLS required or obtained by completion of orientation if
Applicable to Area of Practice.
- Professional certifications preferred.Experience
- Prior clinical experience preferredWe offer a competitive
salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- $10,000 Sign on bonus (for someone with 2 or more years of
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity
Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Philadelphia , Emergency Room - Registered Nurse - Full Time-Nazareth Hospital- ($10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!), Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!