SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST II
Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing
extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary
professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and
enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment,
technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our
employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a
comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working
conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career
opportunity by offering professional development. -Discover why
Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South
- Previously employed to practice Surgical Technology in a health
care facility on or before the effective date of NJSA 26:2H - 12.62
- OR Currently in the service of the federal government, to the
extent that the individual is performing surgical technology duties
related to that service.
- 1 year of Surgical Technologist experience is preferred.
- Graduate of a nationally or regionally accredited educational
program for Surgical Technologists
- OR Successful completion of an appropriate training program for
Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or
Coast Guard of the United States or in the United Dates Public
Health Service Commissioned Corps
- OR Equivalent experience - this applies to individuals that
have been employed (as outlined in the Experience section below) as
a Surgical Technologists prior to the effective date of NJSA 26:2H
- 12.62 (i.e. 12/11/2011)
- Must annually complete 15 hours of continuing education to
remain qualified to practice as a Surgical Technologist in NJ.
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Philadelphia , SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST II, Healthcare , Voorhees, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!