Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dental Hygienist Job DescriptionA growing pediatric dental
practice located in an advanced and exciting new office location,
looking for friendly, outgoing individuals to join our team and
work in the clinical area. Must work well with children and be
tactful in approach to work with parents or guardians. Must be
comfortable with using computer-based practice management
applications, preferably Dox-Pedo and digital technology.
Comfortable in prioritizing and multi-tasking when busy, able to
learn quickly and have appropriate communication skills to
communication with Doctors, co-workers and patients. Only
individuals willing to be team player, flexible, energetic,
adaptable to process improvement and automation should apply.Dental
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous
deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums
and other signs of gum disease.
- Charting dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease,
sores, and other dental health issues.
- Exposing and developing x-ray film.
- Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments.
- Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral
- Applying fluorides and other dental decay prevention
- Working with dentists and dental assistants.
- Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.Dental
- Associate's degree from an accredited Hygiene program.
- State hygiene license.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Able to use an x-ray machine.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health.
- Learn, understand and practice HIPPA, CDC and PA Health
Department recommendations for safe patient care.Current flexible
full and part-time hours with future expansion as the practice
grows.Monday: 2pm - 6pmTuesday: 9am - 6pmWednesday: 9am -
6pmFridays: 9am - 2pmSaturdays: 9am - 2pmEmployment Type: Full
TimeSalary: $33 - $40 HourlyBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: iHire, Philadelphia , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!