In Home Kidney Care Nurse Practitioner
Company: Monogram Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About Monogram Kidney Care ClinicWe deliver access to specialty
care for patients with kidney disease where it previously did not
exist. We are dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of
life and health outcomes for our patients. Monogram Kidney Care
supports patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease and End
Stage Renal Disease by forming deep rooted relationships and
preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges
of managing kidney disease. Monogram Kidney Care uses next
generation artificial intelligence algorithms to predict necessary
and timely care to promote the delay of kidney disease progression,
seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney
transplant. We then utilize in-home visits with some telemedicine
to build meaningful relationships with our patients that drive
positive behavior change and optimize our patients' health
outcomes.Position: Nurse PractitionerThe Monogram Nurse
Practitioner will be responsible for the delivery of personalized
compassionate medical care to patients primarily with CKD and/or
ESRD/ESKD. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring
for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records and
scheduling, and administering follow-up appointments to patients as
required. The successful candidate will work collaboratively as
party of a team with our field-based RNs and social workers who
lead patient care management as well as practicing physicians and
physician medical directors who help deliver high quality care.
Primary duties include patient health assessment conduct of
physicals, prescribing medications working with care management
personnel to ensure the patient's other healthcare providers are
delivering quality, evidence-based care.This position will not be
office-based. Rather, NPs conducting in-home visits in the state
they reside. NPs will need to attend occasional training/meetings
at headquarters outside of their home states state.Roles and
- Deliver evidence-based, timely care in a manner that reduces
avoidable hospitalizations, maximizes quality of life, and puts
patient health and satisfaction first
- Conducts assessments, which includes comprehensive annual
wellness exams on patients. (Assessments will occur through in-home
patient visits and occasionally through telemedicine.)
- Prescribe medications, order tests, and collaborate with
patient's Monogram physician.
- Documents items such as: chief complaint, all applicable
diagnosis, past medical, family, and social history, review of
systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment, and
- Collaborate with care management RNs and SWs to ensure
consistent, highly satisfying patient experience, accurate
documentation, and effective care planning.
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely
- Maintains quality of care and productivity standards as defined
by the practice.
- Perform effectively, as reflected by improved patient quality
outcomes, which will be measured and reported daily.Position
- Active and unrestricted Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner
- Board certified by ANCC or AANP.
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate.
- Ability to work without direct in-person supervision and
- Willingness to travel daily; access to transportation, a valid
driver's license, and car insurance.
- Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment
required by the work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and
information systems, as well as medical records and
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form,
with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients,
family members, physicians and representatives of the
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations
including HIPAA and OSHA.
- 2 or more years of NP experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is helpful.
- Experience in kidney disease and control of related
co-morbidities (HTN, Diabetes, CHF) preferred.
- Experience in end-of-life discussions, palliative care and
- Experience in practicing in managed care, value-based context
- Experience conducting annual wellness visits or similar
comprehensive visits and appropriately charting HCCs; general
knowledge of risk adjustmentBenefits
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative
care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in company's
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible paid leave & vacation policy
- 401(k) plan with matching contributionsAt Monogram Health we
believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees
feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their
strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are
strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying
Keywords: Monogram Health, Philadelphia , In Home Kidney Care Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!