Company: Atlas Search
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
An outpatient health center located in Philadelphia is seeking a
full time OB/GYN Physician to join their team! This incredible
opportunity will require the physician to provide direct medical
care to patients. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental
role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and
superior patient satisfaction. As an OB/GYN, you will be working in
a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied
on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration.
- Work with primary care doctors and specialists such as
endocrinologists', general surgeons, podiatrists, pediatrics,
cardiologists, and nephrologists.
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with
numerous cultural activities.
- Acute/ urgent Gyn visits: vaginal discharge /itching, vaginal
pain, pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, STD screening
- Routine gynecologic care : well women exams that go beyond the
- Contraception counseling: including IUD insertion &
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including
- Management of first trimester miscarriage and confirmation of
pregnancy via transvaginal US.
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- Active Medical License in Pennsylvania
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 2 years in private practice or faculty practice
setting seeing Gyn patients
- Outgoing, good communicator, team player
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Atlas Search, Philadelphia , OB/GYN Physician, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!