Family Based Therapist
Company: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ABOUT PATH INC.PATH (People Acting to Help) Inc. is a
comprehensive Community Behavioral Health and Intellectual
Disability Center. We offer a wide of array of services and
supports to meet the needs of our community in Northeast
Philadelphia. PATH regularly achieves the highest levels of
accreditation including a 5 Star Provider Rating by CBH,
Philadelphia's Managed Care Entity, and recognition and awards
related to our high-quality, innovative programs and staff
accomplishments and contributions.Our Mission? To Help Individuals
Achieve a More Independent and Fulfilling Life.WHY WORK AT
PATH?PATH understands the importance of having benefits, and so a
comprehensive package is offered to our employees including:A 403b
retirement plan, Health Insurance (Medical Services, Prescriptions,
Dental & Vision), Sick Leave, Personal & Vacation Time, Paid
Holidays, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability!JOB SUMMARY:To
promote the mission of PATH to help individuals achieve a more
independent and fulfilling life by being an effective team member.
Provide intensive family based services as a team member with a
mental health worker in an effort to prevent out of home placement
and improve family relations. Services are delivered primarily in
the family's home and include: individual, family and group
therapy; assessments; service coordination; and crisis
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family
or psychology from an accredited college or university.
- 2 years experience in the CASSP system.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Good interpersonal skills.SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Provide initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of
identified families and youth
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy with identified
families using eco-systemic structural family therapy model.
- Work collaboratively with assigned mental health worker team
member to provide comprehensive services and linkages
- Provide 24/7 beeper coverage on a rotating basis
- Deliver services in a manner convenient to families, this
includes evening and weekend service provision
- Consult with psychiatrist on a regular basis and attend
psychiatric appointments with the youth and family
- Collaborate on a regular basis with all systems involved with
the youth and family
- Provide on going role modeling and skill building to
- Provide case management services as needed
- Attend and participate in required eco-systemic family therapy
trainings in addition to required state and local trainingsPHYSICAL
DEMANDS: Minimal in nature. PI175014747
Keywords: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc., Philadelphia , Family Based Therapist, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!