Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Company: My Dental Recruiter
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Position: Orthodontic Dental AssistantWork
Experience: It is preferable when you have previous knowledge as an
Orthodontic Dental Assistant.Pay Rate Range: $13.00-$20.00
***(Based on the candidate's experience and skills and the final
interview with the hiring manager)As a Dental Assistant with our
practice, you'll have the support you need to reach your career
goals. Our office is completely equipped with cutting-edge dental
technology to ensure that all of our loyal patients receive
high-quality dental care.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment
- Set up and break down operatory post-treatment.
- Take dental radiographs (X-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all
dental treatment procedures.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to
maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Knowledge of dental terminology and dental science
- Knowledge of ethical and legal standards for the delivery of
dental careDental Assistants who join our office work for a
licensed dentists and serve the clinical needs of your practice's
patients and doctors on a daily basis. You not only can advance
your profession, but you can also make a meaningful difference in
the lives of patients.Send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and We will get back to you at the
earliest.Name: Gary JonesContact# 484-471-7623
Keywords: My Dental Recruiter, Philadelphia , Orthodontic Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!