Pharmaceutical Packaging Technician
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:The Packaging Operator will be responsible for the
operations, line setup, and clean-up of all equipment and areas
within the Packaging Operations environment. This position will
monitor the line to ensure continuous flow of materials to support
the packaging plans. Specific activities include adherence to
quality and safety procedures, as well as execution of work
activities to meet daily packaging schedules and other business
objectives such as improved yield and output efficiency. Role and
- Work under direct supervision to perform normal operating
- Perform packaging activities required to support packaging
equipment running efficiently and within required timelines
- Perform visual inspection of product for 35 minute intervals
with 35 minutes between inspection intervals.
- Monitor and retrieve required material to ensure packaging is
- Perform packaging line clean-up and assist with set-up
activities per the GMP compliance standards.
- Take a proactive approach to minimize equipment stoppage and
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable
regulations, standard operating procedures and industry
- Understand the daily packaging schedule, as well as monitor
scrap levels and equipment performance. Address or escalate as
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company
Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
- Communicate events that may affect packaging schedule in a
- Ensure fulfilment of on the job training requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to work cross functionally with Quality
Assurance, Quality Control, Facilities, Engineering, Materials
Management and other business units.
- Participate in all required and appropriate training.
- Ability to work shifts and overtime as required.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Packaging experience OR B.S degree in the sciences
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses with
the ability to distinguish and identify colorsShift Options:
- 1st: Tuesday - Friday (5:45am - 4:15pm)
- 2nd: Monday - Thursday (3:45pm - 2:15am) About
Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Philadelphia , Pharmaceutical Packaging Technician, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!