Registered Nurse Transition Care Liaison- Home Health and Hospice
Company: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Philadel
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Us:Come work with the best! Here at The Visiting Nurse
Association of Philadelphia, our mission is to provide
comprehensive, high quality home health, palliative, and end of
life care to all people, regardless of their ability to pay. Our
team enjoys comprehensive benefits, continued education and
training opportunities, and community involvement opportunities. If
you're looking to take the next step in your career, we'd love to
hear from you! Apply today and be a part of
#theVNAPhiladelphiaDifference.We are closely monitoring coronavirus
(COVID-19) and following CDC all recommended guidelines.
NOTHING is more important to The Visiting Nurse Association than
the safety of our applicants, staff, and clients. As a result, we
are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for
our staff, and provide PPE to all employees.What We Offer Our Nurse
Care Transition Liaison's: $4,000 Sign on/Retention Bonus!!
(Pro-rated for Part Time) Full time, Part Time and Weekend
- Paid vacation and paid sick time
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid life insurance
- 403(b) retirement account (with employer contribution after 1
- Tuition reimbursement
- $500 continuing education reimbursement
- 4 paid education days
- Employee recognition
- Community involvement opportunitiesREGISTERED NURSE TRANSITION
CARE LIAISON HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE: WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONE HOME
HEALTH CARE LIAISON AND ONE HOSPICE CARE LIAISONThe RN Care
Transition liaison is responsible for calling on hospitals, long
term care facilities and physician practice accounts in an assigned
territory to develop and maintain relationships and provide the
generation of referrals to home health. Additionally the nurse
liaison will provide clinical competence to assess the
appropriateness of the referral to acquire admissions to home
health services. $4000 sign on bonus!Essential Functions of a Nurse
Care Transition Liaison:
- Utilize sales strategies, techniques and promotional materials
to effectively sell VNAGP to liaison accounts in the territory.
Establish and maintain lines of communication between VNAGP and the
- Provide patient assessment and coordination of care. Establish
and maintain effective relationships in assigned facilities to
manage the transfer of patients from facility to home care
services.Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of a marketing plan to generate
budgeted number of referrals/admissions in the assigned
- Participate in and contribute to all department sales meetings
and sales/operations growth initiatives.
- Maintain monthly referral report demonstrating activity and
- Work effectively with other members of the territory team and
program specialists to effectively grow and maintain the business
in the territory.
- Educates patients, families and facility personnel on the
benefits and applications of home care.
- Provide mentoring to new liaisons.
- Provide liaison coverage at other hospitals, accounts and
intake department as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Knowledge & Experience:
- RN diploma or degree with current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse
- 1-2 years professional nursing experience; at least one year in
home care preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of and experience with community program contacts,
resources for care, and education.
- Excellent assessment, communication and teaching skills.
- Valid driver's license, use of automobile and automobile
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments.
- Experience using Home Care Home Base EMR system
Keywords: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Philadel, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse Transition Care Liaison- Home Health and Hospice, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!