Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) - Outpatient - Contract
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A great Outpatient Clinic is looking for an experienced or newly
graduated, hard-working Physical Therapist / PT to join their
growing team for a contract assignment!The Physical Therapist / PT
is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require
rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient
care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities,
limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation.
Also, the Physical Therapist / PT will establish and administer a
treatment program with specific goals determined according to the
patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the
Physician. As well, the Physical Therapist / PT must set realistic
and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the
patient's condition and educate patients and families in an
appropriate physical therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist /
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm
focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Job, PT Job, PT Travel
Job, Travel Physical Therapy Job, Physical Therapist Job and Travel
PT Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs
throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet
each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that
will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health
- License and medical reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to
contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in
finding an optimal career.
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Philadelphia , Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) - Outpatient - Contract, Healthcare , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!