Senior Client Solutions Associate - Healthcare - January 2022
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Note: We are accepting applications for a January 2022 start
GLG is seeking Senior Associates for our healthcare focused Client
Solutions team who have a strong interest in excelling at
best-in-class client service in a performance-driven, merit-based,
and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine driving GLG the Worlds
Insight Network. Senior Associates work directly with our clients
professionals at the worlds top corporations, investment firms,
management consultancies, and non-profits connecting them with the
right experts so they can act with the confidence to make great
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Daily engagement with clients on a broad range of custom
solutions including phone consultations, surveys and in-depth
projects, events and teleconferences to creatively support the
client and their business needs.
- Running end to end project management of custom solutions for
healthcare focused clients including but not limited to project
scoping, project set-up, client and expert engagement, recruiting
of new experts, vetting and highlighting experts, project follow up
- Full-cycle recruiting sourcing leads, performing various types
of outreach, and pitching GLGs business model to bring new experts
into the network on specific client requests.
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client
projects and the overall client experience.
- Collaborating with colleagues and other internal stakeholders
to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes, grow
revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts.
- Adhering to and upholding GLGs compliance standards and company
values to protect the integrity of client engagements.
As a Senior Associate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, highly collaborative,
and challenging environment.
- Communicate with clients focused on trending healthcare topics
to assess and scope their learning needs.
- Develop strong, transferable business skills including client
service excellence, written and oral communication, client and
account management, time management, negotiation, critical
thinking, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across multiple internal
teams to build and shape a business.
- Support and mentor newer professionals.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field required (e.g.,
Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Healthcare Public Policy).
- 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience in client-facing,
partnerships, sales or account management roles.
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare or related field (e.g.,
clinical or research experience, healthcare technology, healthcare
- Desired but not required: Relevant experience working within
the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, or life sciences
- Insatiable desire to learn about trending healthcare
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all
the following areas:
- Client service, project execution/management, or networking;
and/or business development, relationship management, etc.
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and
collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and
fast-paced team environment.
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback.
- Adaptive mindset showcasing the ability to think creatively
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively,
while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to
- Hustle and tenacity; demonstrating the ability to go above and
beyond to delight clients.
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours (including
evenings, and some holidays) outside of the traditional workday, as
needed based on clients needs.
What We Offer
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary and a comprehensive
benefits program that includes our flexible PTO policy.
- Mobility: When certain performance and tenure requirements are
met and exceeded within role, employees can explore mobility
opportunities in different offices, and/or regions across GLG.
- Work Environment: Although we are currently working from home
due to the global pandemic, GLG offers training sessions to explore
additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We
also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what
they know because our learning mission extends to ourselves.
- Our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer
programs, a dynamic activity-based workspace, an in-office barista
bar, a mentor program, and various team-building and health &
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the worlds insight network. Our clients rely on GLGs global
team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our
network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new
experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the worlds best businesses, from Fortune 500
corporations to leading technology companies to professional
services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients
to the worlds largest and most varied source of first-hand
expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former
public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter
GLGs industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn
in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with
their own internal compliance obligations and the highest
professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a
major competitive differentiator and key component of the companys
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (GLG) is an equal opportunity employer
and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the
basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability,
gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
classification protected by federal, state, or local law.by
Keywords: Glg, Philadelphia , Senior Client Solutions Associate - Healthcare - January 2022, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!