Company: Excel Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities: Serves
patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments;
maintaining records and accounts. Medical Office Receptionist Job
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and
visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment
room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of
patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule;
reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties;
answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and
retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial
information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling
credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking
stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies;
placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Required travel flexibility (15 Offices all together) Medical
Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications: Bilingual
Spanish/English needed, At least one year customer service
experience in an office setting, experience in medical office,
knowledge of EMR and insurance verification, proficient with
computers, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer
Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail,
Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus.
Keywords: Excel Medical Center, Philadelphia , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!