Dermatology Business Director - Philadelphia
Company: The American College of Radiation Oncology
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Dermatology Business Director - Philadelphia Dermatology
Business Director - Philadelphia Description Incyte is a
biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development,
and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet
medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte
is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development
excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in
health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and
best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and
Job Summary (Primary function)
The Dermatology Business Director (DBD) focuses on launching
Ruxolitinib cream for the newly created Inflammation and
Autoimmunity division of Incyte. The Director plays a critical role
in a successful launch within the dermatology specialty. Keys to
success will be scientific or biologic product experience, strong
leadership skills, and the ability to lead and provide their team
direction around the new launch platforms, and to maximize business
opportunities and work collaboratively with other key
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
- Develop business plans, train region, and implement
national-level sales strategies.
- Hire top talent for the Inflammation and Autoimmunity (IAI)
specialist roles to build new sales force to launch Ruxolitinib
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of market access.
- Conduct sales meetings to drive performance.
- Evaluate and coach field sales team members on product, disease
state, and the dermatology market.
- Ability to motivate, retain, and develop team.
- Communicate and coach the execution of product marketing
strategies to meet revenue targets.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and company
- Conduct annual and ongoing performance reviews.
- Share best practices with direct reports, peers and HQ.
- Provide direction to sales team on the marketing, allocating,
monitoring and leveraging of internal/external resources (e.g.,
Qualifications (Work experience and competencies)
- A minimum of 5+ years direct sales management experience in
pharmaceutical or dermatology specialty.
- History of successful sales and sales leadership
- Exceptional knowledge of scientific selling and recent launch
experience with highly scientific products or biologic products in
immunology or dermatology space.
- Experience in access and reimbursement or account management
- Candidates must possess exceptional sales leadership qualities,
the ability to be strategic, lead and motivate.
- Must possess well established relationships within area of
responsibility at a national, regional and local level with
dermatologists and NP/PA within the specialty.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the evolving dermatology
marketplace and its various customer segments.
- Documentation of success in annual reviews and up to date sales
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Bachelor---s degree required.
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves
the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We Respect Your Privacy
Learn more at: http://www.incyte.com/privacy-policy
The Incyte hiring organization processes your personal data to
manage your job application in order to enter into an employment
relationship with you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that
will screen out your application if you do not meet certain
objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about
this process here .
You may have the right to access, delete, restrict, edit, move, or
object to the use of your personal data. You may also have a right
to report concerns to the authority responsible for data privacy in
the country where the position is based or where you live or
You can learn more about Incyte---s data protection practices here
. By accessing this link you can learn about the types of personal
data we collect, how we use it, whether collection and processing
is optional, sources of the personal data we process, how it is
shared, where it is stored or transferred to, how long we keep it,
and contact information for Incyte, Incyte---s data protection
officer, and your supervisory authority (if applicable).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or
concerns or would like to exercise your rights.
- Job ID: 55710210
- Position Title: Dermatology Business Director - Philadelphia
Please refer to the company's website or job descriptions to learn
more about them. Oncology Therapeutic Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
United States 2 days ago 2001 6th Ave, Suite 2700 Seattle,
Washington 98121 (206) 956-3650
Keywords: The American College of Radiation Oncology, Philadelphia , Dermatology Business Director - Philadelphia, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!