Physician - OB-GYN - PRN or Part-Time Availability
Company: Corizon Health
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Correctional Medicine opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com About
Corizon HealthCorrectional healthcare is not just a job. It's a
calling.By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing
the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health,
well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in
being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon
Health professional, you have access to the resources and support
to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your
career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
expertise.ResponsibilitiesBelow is a list of your responsibilities
as a Physician - OB-GYN with Corizon Health at Philadelphia City
Jail - Riverside Correctional Facility located in Philadelphia,
- Diagnoses, monitors and exams female patients during
- Supervises and assists women in labor, monitoring the condition
of the fetus and using knowledge of drugs and pain management.
- Provides educational and other related services for female
- Provides direct prenatal and postpartum care as well as
gynecological care to female patients
- Offers support and advice following events such as
miscarriages, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and
- Maintains high quality record keeping and documentation at all
- Ensures strict confidentiality of patient records.
- Acts as a resource for other medical staff.
- Follows established facility policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- May be required to work on-call.
- Any other duties which may be required.Corizon Benefits (only
applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education ReimbursementExperience & Requirements
- Board Certified or Eligible in OB/GYN.
- Prefer at least three (3) years of directly related
- Holds a current license to practice in the State of contract.A
background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.Corizon Health is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal
and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions without regard to race, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability,
Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including
Disability/Protected Veterans.Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration.ID 2020-8936Job Locations
US-PA-PhiladelphiaCategory Physician & Physician LeadershipPosition
Type Regular Part-timeShift / Schedule VariableLocation ID 90711
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional
medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health
Keywords: Corizon Health, Philadelphia , Physician - OB-GYN - PRN or Part-Time Availability, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!