Urgent Care Physician
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Urgent Care opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description:
Provide primary and episodic care to patients following accepted
standards and protocols. . Works with clinical team to maintain
patient flow and deliver maximum quality care to
- Perform complete physical exams, assessments, and diagnoses of
patients of all ages, including urgent, emergent and non-urgent
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and
diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and
augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication,
vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent
illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including (but not limited to) laceration
repair, abscess I&D, orthopedic procedures and provide
referrals to medical/surgical specialists.
- Perform and interpret EKGs.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed
treatments with patients/parents.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including
follow-up notes. Use EHR appropriately.
- Follow infection control protocols, including proper hand
- Train new providers (physician, PA and NP) in Urgent Care
- Review charts of mid-level providers and sign or co-sign those
supervised, or assigned.
- Other jobs and duties as assigned. Medical Degree from an
Accredited University, Board Certification in Internal Medicine,
Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or another ABMS recognized
specialty, State and Federal licensure requirements, Understanding
of Medical Coding and Billing, Knowledge of State and Federal
Regulations including OSHA, HIPAA and Blood Borne Pathogens,
BLS/ALCS/PALS Certification, DOT certification, DEA.
Keywords: Tower Health, Philadelphia , Urgent Care Physician, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!