Chief Executive Officer
Company: Lord and Clinton
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The basic function of the CEO is to plan, organize, monitor,
manage, and control the Company's Construction activities. Provide
the owners with the direction necessary to sustain and grow the
company and complete the company's agenda within the time frame of
the short-term, mid-term and long-term goals and plans. Protect the
assets of the corporation and grow the companies' financial
position tenfold. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Financial Condition of the company and
budgets, capital expenditures
- Responsible for maintaining the Company Image, Vision, Mission
- Responsible for the overall successful operation of the
- Responsible for the expansion and direction of the
- Works within the established Management Team.
- Responsible for the "Macro" Scheduling of Projects, for cash
flow, revenues, personnel, and equipment
- Responsible for Customer Relations, maintaining and
- Manage the communications of additional work outside the
- Maintain a high quality of customer service and quality of
- Maintain cordial customer, vendor, banking, community, and
public relations either personally or through key management
- Responsible for the establishing and maintaining the proper
amount of cash availability for the company.
- Responsible for recommending management change when and where
- Responsible for all Risk Management activities of the
- Maintain proper professional representation (legal, financial,
- Control the company's Wage and Salary Administration.
- Responsible for controlling costs to achieve operating profit
at established goals.
- Establish the company incentives and bonuses and the rules
associated with incentives and bonuses going forward.
- Establish company policies and procedures.
- Act as the primary sales agent for the company.
- Must maintain the Companies Contractors License
- Responsible for company Safety Compliance, policy and
- Conduct regular management meetings to keep team informed on
those matters that affect the successful performance of their jobs
and to ensure proper interaction between employees.
- Review financial, operations, and sales reports to determine
current actual status versus weekly, monthly, and annual
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal
laws and statues regarding taxes, labor laws, OSHA, and other
- Responsible for establishing predetermined profit percentage
for each job.
- Update and review on an annual basis, the employee's benefit
package for any suggestions, additions, revisions, or deletions and
informs managers on the final package for the next year.
- Keep the employees of the company functioning as a team and
keeps the morale high.
- Provide quality service to and for customers at all times.
- Update and observe the Company's safety procedures at all
- Update and observe Company's rules at all times, including
hours of operation.
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned by the Owner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience in business related field
- Strong leadership, decision making and communication
Keywords: Lord and Clinton, Philadelphia , Chief Executive Officer, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!