Product Manager - Growth Team
Posted on: August 17, 2019
About The RoleAWeber is looking for a Product Manager to join the
newly formed Conversions team. The Conversions team is a cross
functional team that includes marketing, engineering, design and
product focused on a common goal - turning trial users into paid
Your work represents the "first impression" that people have when
they visit and signup for an AWeber account. Success in this role
is measured, in part, by an awesome first impression proven by
You should apply if you like to be challenged, have a "growth
hacker" mindset, have worked on projects around customer
acquisition, funnel conversion, customer activation and
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to do big
things at an amazing company.What You'll Do
- Own current and future product features and deliverables
designed to improve the experience of prospects and new
- Own the roadmap for the public site including prioritizing SEO
updates, public site design changes and website analytics.
- Improve the conversion rate of prospects to trials via landing
page split tests.
- Improve the conversion rate of trials to customers via the
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform
- Measure success using key metrics that you help to define and
- Share and present meaningful reports on key metrics with the
entire AWeber team
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience driving growth and customer acquisition
in a SaaS company.
- You have experience with new product onboarding and optimizing
the onboarding experience based on data.
- Excellent product design sensibilities, you can turn complex
problems into simple experiences.
- Proven track record in agile development, being a Product Owner
with a data-driven approach to product development
- A track record of leadership - you can inspire and lead through
influence without authority
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to collaborate
and build consensus across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to use data to drive
- Proven ability to ship products
- Experience with analytics tools, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel,
GoogleAnalytics, Visual Website Optimizer.
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter
software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits,
and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County,
in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require
occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working
on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters.
So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision,
insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with
Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong
Keywords: AWeber, Philadelphia , Product Manager - Growth Team, Executive , Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!