Director, Talent Acquisition
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: May 28, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business. From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll
work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities,
great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers. Position
Objective Based in Ramsey, NJ and reporting to the Senior VP of
Human Resources, the Director Talent Acquisition for Konica Minolta
Business Solutions will oversee the development of strategies,
programs, processes and capabilities that enable the company to
attract, assess, hire and on-board talented and engaged candidates.
S/he will lead the Talent Acquisition organization and partner with
leaders, HR and providers to create a candidate and hiring manager
experience reflective of Konica Minolta values, vision and employee
value proposition. The Director will be a key member of the HR
leadership team, advising and collaborating on talent matters
related to the growth and development of our employees. Essential
Job Functions * Developing a flexible recruiting strategy and
delivery model that meets the needs of current and future talent
* Collaborating with HR Business Partners and Leadership to align
activities with the needs of the business.
* Educating and influencing the organization via data and market
insights to consider alternative models, approaches and
technologies to enhance candidate sourcing and execution of
recruiting practices and capabilities.
* Ensuring technology and brand efforts are optimized to enhance
* Leading the development and execution of policies, programs and
practices that enable the attraction, assessment, selection, hiring
and onboarding of early career, professional and executive
* Leading the implementation of processes, actions and training of
hiring managers to enhance the speed, quality and cost in the
* Coaching and developing Talent Acquisition team members to meet
the current and future needs of the business.
* Championing and enabling a culture of transparency and continuous
improvement within the Talent Acquisition organization.
* Overseeing the selection and relationship management with
partners and providers.
* Proactively address roles that are taking longer than expected to
fill and/or have nebulous hiring expectations.
* Lead organizational diversity and affirmative action
* Other duties, as assigned. Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and
Abilities) * Experience setting a vision for a team and moving
forward strategic initiatives while addressing the day to day
operational needs and challenges.
* Experience building employment brand strategies and using digital
and social platforms for talent acquisition efforts.
* Experience with varied assessment practices, implementation and
measurement of effectiveness.
* Experience with workforce planning initiatives and deployment of
workforce planning practices.
* Successfully leading broad-scale cross-functional projects across
geographies and client groups.
* Preference for experience leading TA function through change.
* Demonstrated knowledge of best-in-class recruiting practices and
* Strong listening skills and client focused orientation.
* Strategic thinker with hands-on style to deliver practical and
* An adaptive leader and change agent with the ability to manage a
high volume of change and deal with ambiguity.
* Strong time management and prioritization/organizational skills
for self and team members.
* High level of positive energy and enthusiasm.
* Executive presence and communications
* Data-driven approach to assessing and managing the function and
capabilities of an organization.
* Sense of urgency, can do attitude with a focus on continuous
* Self-directed and able to work autonomously.
* Strong leadership qualities and skills with the ability to build
trust and motivate and inspire staff.
* Ability to identify problems, their sources, and their potential
solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day
operations without interruption. Experience, Educational Reqts and
Certifications * Minimum of 12 years experience in HR with a
minimum of 5 years in a Talent Acquisition leadership capacity.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent required; preferably in Human
Resources, Organizational Development, Business or a related
* Masters/graduate degree or equivalent desirable
* PHR or SPHR certification or equivalent preferred
* No Relocation available with this position. Konica Minolta
Offers: * Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions. Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.---
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Philadelphia , Director, Talent Acquisition, Executive , Newark, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!