Project Manager - Small Cell
Company: Centerline Communications
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Centerline Communications LLCLevel ExperiencedJob Location
Philadelphia , PA - Philadelphia, PAPosition Type
Full-TimeEducation Level High SchoolSalary Range UndisclosedTravel
Percentage Up to 25%Job Shift UndisclosedJob Category
ConstructionCompany Overview Who We Are
Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless
operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in
the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation,
specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of
wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications,
LLC's success in the telecommunications infrastructure industry is
built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff
who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients.
In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than
280 employees, covering over 30 states, with offices in three major
cities in the U.S.
Position Position Summary
The Wireless Project Manager is responsible for developing,
deploying, coordinating and managing the successful implementation
of telecommunications Construction projects. The ideal candidate
will show high energy, be focused, result-orientated and be a
highly driven individual. You will work with an existing team of
construction managers, electricians, and techs. All data for
projects is managed on a cloud based platform that allows key
stakeholders real time access to information. The chosen candidate
will report both in person and via daily/weekly calls with
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance to the project
- Coordinate work with internal construction managers and
- Ensure closeout documentation is submitted to client timely and
- Prepare / answer proposals and change order requests.
- Ensure all financial components of project are in place prior
to work commencing including: client POs, subcontractor & material
- Complete milestones according to contract and ensure they are
billed on time.
- Track, review, and submit construction drawings
- Interpret client scope of work to develop a work breakdown
structure and coordinate with stakeholders to meet the project
- Manage performance of internal team and provide support as
needed throughout the duration of the project.
- Attend in person and teleconference meetings on a daily/weekly
- Coordinate the activities with Project Managers and Head of
Departments to ensure implementation of the program according to
the company methodology, processes and schedule.
- Accountable for optimizing the process and for managing the
project in the most efficient way.
- Guarantee correct communication of program status, progress and
- Proactive follow-up of program activities and projects with
respective virtual program teams, ensuring deliverables are
- Demonstrate value to the company and our customers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
- Project Management Skills.
- Risk Mitigation and Management.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and reporting
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel as well as other
Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to read construction drawings
- TMO and Small Cell Construction experience is a preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift
office supplies up to 25 pounds. The employee may drive for
extended periods of time, including all weather and light
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Wireless Program and Project
Management, leading large programs consisting of several
sub-projects, including technical and commercial aspects.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in construction industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position.
- Travel to sites may be required, sometimes in excess of 50
- Up to 25% of the time
Keywords: Centerline Communications, Philadelphia , Project Manager - Small Cell, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!