AMER IT Business Transformation Manager- Sales
Company: SKF USA
Posted on: April 18, 2019
AMER IT Business Transformation Manager- Sales
Location: TBD - SKF Lansdale Preferred
SKF, the preferred employer!
SKF is everywhere. You use our products every day, even though you
may not see them.
Every day within SKF USA, amazing ideas are born and quickly become
solutions for our customers' biggest challenges. SKF uses over 100
years of knowledge and engineering to develop products and services
that help our customers grow successful and profitable businesses.
Today we have over 4,500 U.S. employees supporting our
If you're looking for an amazing career, where you can add value
and have career growth opportunities ...come join our team for a
SKF offers immediate 401k company match, a generous amount of paid
time off, comprehensive health care coverage, and free life
Please go to www.skfusa.com for more information and career
opportunities. Visit us on www.facebook.com/SKFUSA or
To act as the liaison between IT and the business to understand
both business operational and development needs, to assist with the
oversight and prioritization of IT projects, to ensure IT projects
align with technology that best provides return on investment
aligning to both the business and IT strategies. Through effective
implementation, project/program management and governance to ensure
both the quality of service delivery and cooperation with corporate
service groups to meet the business requirements, for all related
To provide the Add business value by identifying, analyzing,
leading, and delivering project opportunities in support of
business operations within Engineering (ENG) and Sales & Marketing.
Help build business case and acquire buy in from the business. Lead
all aspects of small-, medium- and large-sized projects for the
development and implementation of Sales & Marketing systems/tools.
Functions include requirements gathering, analysis, design,
development, testing, deployment, and audit of projects through the
use of SKF PMO for IT, as well post-production support and customer
service. Coordinate and lead communication, tasks, and work streams
associated with the project. Evaluate, propose, and recommend
alternative solutions to solve business problems in support of the
operational key strategies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited
* To represent IT within the SKF's business teams by maintain a
high degree of visibility within the business and attending
business meetings and appropriate management forums, providing a
central point of information for all related IT activities.
* To represent the business needs and interests within IT,
contributing to appropriate IT team, operational and development
* To maintain a detailed knowledge of the key business processes
and systems employed by the business.
* To maintain an up to date, detailed understanding of both
Business and IT strategy.
* To assist with the prioritization of projects, particularly using
cost benefit analysis to proactively managing business demand.
* To assist the Enterprise Architect develop the information
technology architecture model by being able to make objective
recommendations regarding the relative fit of technology to
* To maintain a detailed understanding of IT both operational
performance and progress of ongoing development, playing a leading
role in problem resolution.
* To assist with the operational and commercial relationship
management of third party suppliers.
* To assist the business to form process and systems solutions are
appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic
* Support the Strategic Delivery Manager in the development and
execution of internal IT project delivery methodologies.
* To play a proactive role in negotiations.
* Act as a project leader/manager, coordinating the work of both
internal and external IT resources when required.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Good project management skills
* Subject matter expertise relevant to assigned business area
* Ability to communicate complex problems in a non technical and
* Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the
technology teams and vice versa
* Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
* Well organized and able to work on own initiative
* Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and engender
* Collaborate with members of teams within and outside of IT across
* Voluntarily take initiative to independently research, identify
and acknowledge existing / potential opportunities, issues, and
* Maintain routine communication with key Business stakeholders and
subject matter experts.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field preferred
* 8 to 10 or more years of relevant work experience
* 4 years if project management experience
Travel and Environmental Requirements:
* This position requires travel regionally and internationally - up
* This position requires willingness to meet project schedule in
case over-time working applies and accessibility during non-working
hours is mandatory, as IT serves 7x24
Salary to be determined.
Applications accepted from April 3, 2019 to April 17, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disable/Veterans.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer,
cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective,
productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading
global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling
bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems.
Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition
monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy
Keywords: SKF USA, Philadelphia , AMER IT Business Transformation Manager- Sales, Executive , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!