Director of Nursing, DNS, DON - Travel
Company: 360 Healthcare Staffing
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Interim / Travel Director of Nursing opportunity available in PA. Located in greater Philadelphia, King of Prussia, PA is home to Valley Forge National Historical Park, one of the largest shopping malls in the United states, The Forge Casino Resort and many other experiences! This position is located within a Large Long Term Care facility. This facility is in great shape! We are looking for a "Hands-on" Director to lead their team. Director of Nursing (DNS/DON), Travel PositionExciting Travel OpportunityCompetitive Weekly Pay with Direct DepositHealth InsuranceReferral Bonuses Available GENERAL PURPOSEPlans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents. Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. Assumes responsibilities of daily operations in the absence of Executive Director.WHO YOU ARE:You are a natural born leader which is why you would excel as the Director of Nursing Services (DNS/DON). In addition, you like the idea of travel, of exploring opportunities in a variety of settings and locations.WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER YOU:During this interim assignment, you will plan, coordinate and manage the Nursing department to ensure that every patient gets the best service possible. This entails working in collaboration with the Assistant Director to develop nursing policies and procedures. You have outstanding integrity and care about every member of our staff and every patient in our care. You are rewarded every day when you see our facility running at top performance and our patients well cared for. Your overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services helps us maintain consistent, quality care. In return for your exceptional service, we take care of your travel (nationwide or statewide), housing and per diem requirements, and Medical, Dental benefits are available at no cost.WHO WE ARE:360 Healthcare Staffing recognizes that you are one of a kind. With us, you'll find a boutique firm that provides all the perks of a larger company while maintaining a close, professional relationship with you. We are committed to helping you find unique and fulfilling travel and interim work experiences. With a wide variety of positions and work locations plus personalized attention throughout your employment, you can be confident that 360 Healthcare Staffing will help you find your perfect match.QUALIFICATIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an RN
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care. Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.COMPANY OVERVIEW360 Healthcare Staffing is committed to providing excellent career options to our healthcare professionals while cultivating the highest standards of quality patient care. 360 Healthcare Staffing provides travel, local contract, per-diem and direct placement services across the country. 360 Healthcare Staffing is passionate about making each placement the right fit.? As part of a family of healthcare companies that provides quality services nationwide, 360 Healthcare Staffing is dedicated to making a difference in-patient care by bringing together the most qualified healthcare professionals with the nation?s premier healthcare providers.? At 360 Healthcare Staffing we want you to be proud of who you are, what you do, and the difference you make every day.360 HEALTHCARE STAFFING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting nationwide travel opportunities
- Rewarding work assignments
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Licensure and Continuing Education reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New traveler mentoring program
- Dedicated support team
- Free housing and travel coordination**If you are unavailable and know a qualified Director of Nursing (DNS/DON) who is available, please refer them to 360 Healthcare Staffing and ask us about referral bonuses!Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
360 Healthcare Staffing has provided quality healthcare professionals in long term care facilities across the country since 2002. At 360 Healthcare Staffing, we help healthcare professionals find career opportunities that match their professional and personal goals perfectly. So think about everything that you're looking for in your career. Then think about bringing your talent to 360 Healthcare Staffing. Your perfect job is waiting.
Keywords: 360 Healthcare Staffing, Philadelphia , Director of Nursing, DNS, DON - Travel, Executive , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!