Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE)- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Plymouth Meeting
Posted on: October 12, 2018
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership.
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing. This individual is responsible for coaching, directing, and managing the sales activities of a branch of residential Home Mortgage Consultants (at a minimum of 12 direct reports) and activities of branch support team members, ensuring compliance, control and risk management, managing the branch pipeline, influencing positive market share growth, and providing a high level of customer service. Also responsible for overseeing the branch s production of high quality loans that meet Wells Fargo Home Mortgage guidelines by building relationships within the Wells Fargo community and with realtors, builders, financial planners, bank stores, past customers, and other nontraditional sources while providing excellent customer service by executing on our go to market strategy. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Develop understanding of federal and state home lending regulations and provide guidance and direction to branch team to ensure compliance, and management of non-delivery fees, penalties or fines.
- Manage overall branch loan origination activities through the management of branch pipeline by adhering to workflow (Simple Path) process and using internal tools and reporting to ensure origination, processing, underwriting and closing timelines are in line with communications and commitments to customers.
- Manage customer loyalty/disloyalty performance levels to include; ensuring timely and proactive customer communication, regular customer contact and/or inspection calls to customer, providing team with escalation and remediation process support.
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility and credibility for WFHM in the marketplace
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 3+ years of sales experience, mortgage industry experience, or a combination of both Desired Qualifications
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of sales prospecting and generating referrals
- Mortgage industry experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- A BS/BA degree or higher Other Desired Qualifications
2+ years of sales management experience
Documented retail residential mortgage fundings over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local, external sources
1+ year of experience in recruiting individuals or teams
Working knowledge of compliance, policy and federal regulations
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site ( ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Maintain a broad understanding of Wells Fargo products, guidelines and pricing strategies.
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, sales agent
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Philadelphia , Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE)- Plymouth Meeting, PA, Executive , Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!