Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Location: Mount Laurel
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Canon Financial Services
About the Role
Oversee a team that is responsible for collection efforts of all
outstanding charges. Responsible for leading collection activities
with the goal of reducing our overall delinquency of the portfolio.
Provide leadership and direction for collections team to support
the strategic strategy for the company.
- Manages both a team of employees and a supervisor and their
direct reports. Recommend personnel actions related to
interviewing, hiring, training and performance management.
Participates in both mid-year and end of the year performance
- Responsible to oversee collection activities, including ensuring
the portfolio performs within acceptable delinquency limits with
various applications such as Dialer, Notices, Statements, etc.
- Establishing and implementing collection policies and
- Manages all aspects of delinquent accounts to include: analyzing
customer credit condition, conducting negotiations with various
- Monitor, control and reports the performance of the portfolio
through effective strategies using business analytics, financial
analysis, and other sources of information.
- Prepare daily and monthly reporting on the performance metrics of
- Develop, create, and implement reporting to determine trend
patterns for the portfolio. Present finding, recommendations to
- Providing associates timely, candid, and constructive performance
feedback; developing associates to their fullest potential to
enhance career growth; recognizing and rewarding associates for
- Understand the dynamics of the team and a strong understanding of
CFS business structure; actively work to improve communication to
both our internal and external customers. Develop trust and assist
in accomplishing common organizational goals.
- Collaborates with various departments including Sales Support,
Credit, Documentation, Accounting to ensure consistent application
of policy and process while continually striving to improve results
through better coordination across functional departments.
- Executes sound and effective collection strategies inclusive of
collection calls to delinquent accounts including Dialer strategies
for the team.
- Manages team's expense budget including but not limited to travel
and overtime; designs and implements procedures to measure
effectiveness and contain costs.
- Achieve all goals, assigned monthly.
- Create and implement process improvements.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and recommendations for next
- Review and resolve account delinquency.
- Creating and maintaining reporting: identifying and creating
action plans for trends/patterns.
- Execute strategic/department strategy.
- Negotiate settlements on outstanding balances when
- Strong follow through and resolution.
- Foster collaborative environment.
- Acts as a role model for associate behavior, displaying a
consistently positive and respectful attitude.
- Mentor and assist associates.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse functional team.
- Education Required: Requires a bachelor's degree in a related
- Requires 3+ years' experience in Collections/Customer
- Demonstrated experience policy and procedure development and
- Collection Dialer experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to
communicate effectively and clearly.
- Initiative-taking individual with problem solving analytical,
organizational, and people skills.
- Advance knowledge level of Microsoft Office products: Focus on
- Proven analytical problem solving.
- Strong ability to prioritize, with excellent time management
Expected travel 5-10%.
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Canon U.S.A., Inc.,
is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and
industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to
Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.3
billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc.
(NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2022*
and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in
2022. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social
and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest
news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by
visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of
their respective owners.
Canon Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., Philadelphia , Manager, Collections, Executive , Mount Laurel, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!