Associate Regional Director
Company: Compass Connections
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Associate Regional Director page is loaded Associate Regional
Director Apply locations Philadelphia, PA time type Full time
posted on Posted 14 Days Ago job requisition id REQ-017841 It's a
great feeling to work for a company that does so much good for
others around the world!Academic Req: Required - Bachelor's or
undergraduate degree from an accredited program/university,
preferably in one of the following areas: social work, psychology,
criminal justice, sociology, or related field of study; Strongly
Preferred - Graduate degree from accredited program/university
Certifications: Integrated Case Management, First aid, CPR,
Emergency behavior intervention
Work experience: Required - Three (3) years of supervisory
experience and case management experience with immigrant
Critical Action Items & Measurable Deliverables:
1. Ensure team meets all federal and state regulatory guidelines
and standards that are applicable to this position.
2. Ensure team maintains a case load in accordance with agency
policies and procedures and licensing and contract standards.
3. Complete Case Management Tracking for each assigned child.
4. Review cases weekly with assigned team and ensure quality
5. Monitor team performance and ensure programmatic goals and
measures are achieved and exceeded wherever possible. Supportively
correct performance challenges.
6. Assist children with complex cases or to support program
operations as needed.
7. Participate in scheduled meetings and team decisions and
8. Participate in workshops, seminars, education programs and
activities that promote professional growth and development.
9. Compile, prepare, submit, and maintain accurate records, files,
forms, statistics, and additional information in accordance with
agency policies, licensing and/or contract requirements. Ensure
team's submitted reports are in compliance.
10. Review and sign children's records in accordance with agency
policies and procedures and applicable licensing and contract
11. Work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed or requested by
12. Implement Compass Connections safety protocols including
evacuating with children and other staff in case of an
13. Contribute to program needs assessments, evaluations, and
recommendations for improved performance.
14. Communicate field challenges or crises immediately to
supervisory structure and ensure all reporting protocols are
15. Maintain confidentiality in all areas of the service population
and program operations.
16. Maintain Compass Connections professional and ethical standards
of conduct outlined in Compass Connections employee handbook
including demonstrating respect for agency staff, the service
population, and community members and complying with required dress
code at all times.
1. Ensure team communicates, assesses, and supports families
effectively, meeting expected program outcomes.
2. Identify training needs, and actively develop staff to improve
client outcomes and meet professional goals.
3. Monitor personnel and client safety and support crisis
4. Meet with each assigned supervisee for weekly supervision and
participate in weekly supervision with direct supervisor.
5. 25% travel for site visits, home visit shadowing, and case
6. Monitor team expenditures for program compliance and participant
in the oversight of team budgets.
7. Guide team to build and maintain community relationships among
stakeholders providing services and support for clients.
Participate in local task forces and working groups.
8. Meet all deadlines required by program leadership and federal
9. Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English and
1. Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens
2. Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
3. Pass a pre-employment and biennial criminal background
4. Demonstrate mastery of comprehensive safety, resiliency, and
mental health assessment.
5. Demonstrate the ability to:
a. Respond sensitively and competently to the service population's
cultural and socio-economic characteristics.
b. Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English and
c. Work collaboratively with other staff members, service providers
d. Work in a fast-paced environment and maintain emotional control
and professional composure at all times.
e. Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities
of the position.
f. Work effectively and without intensive supervision both
independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
g. Supervise effectively and supportively to encourage team
6. Demonstrate a working knowledge of all Compass Connections
policies and procedures.
--- Here at Compass Connections, we are dedicated to building a
diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. Please feel free to
apply for this position even if your work experience and education
do not align perfectly with every requirement for this job
description. You may very well be the perfect candidate for this
role or other ones that we have open. Thank you for your interest
in joining our mission!
--- Compass Connections is committed to following immunization
recommendations produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control
(CDC). As such, our company policy requires that all employees must
receive an annual Influenza vaccination or obtain an approved
exemption as a medical or religious accommodation. This is a
condition of employment, and all new hires will be responsible for
--- Compass Connections is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO")
Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy
of Compass Connections, not to discriminate on the basis of
color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status,
veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, or any
other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local
laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including
hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working
conditions, transfer, job assignments, benefits, layoff, and
termination.English (United States)If you like to work with people
that believe they can make a difference in the world, this is the
company for you!EEO StatementIt our policy to provide equal
employment opportunity and treat all employees equally regardless
of age, race, creed/religion, color, national origin, immigration
status or citizenship status, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression,
disability, genetic information or genetic predisposition or
carrier status, marital status, partnership status, victim of
domestic violence, sexual or other reproductive health decisions,
or other characteristics protected by applicable law.Click here to
view the "EEO is the law" poster #LI-Other#LI-Mid-Senior
level#LI-Full-time About Us Guided by care and compassion, Compass
Connections has been impacting and meeting the needs of the
community's most vulnerable children and families through
residential care, community-based support, foster care, and
adoption services. Leveraging more than a century of collective
child welfare experience, Compass Connections, a Texas based
non-profit organization, is a national leader in connecting,
strengthening, and transforming families from around the globe.
Keywords: Compass Connections, Philadelphia , Associate Regional Director, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!