Audio/Visual Production Manager (AV)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Onsite in Philadelphia, Pa
- Salary: $60,000 - 85,000/year
- US Citizen -POSITION ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Perform sound engineer duties in weekend worship services,
special events, weddings, and funerals
- Assist with organizing and training volunteer
technicians/engineers and project leaders
- Supervise the editing and posting of worship services to our
- Comprehend schematic and technical manuals
- Operate equipment and integrated systems
- Control cameras to adjust for lighting, gain, focus and white
- Organize material and provide technical support to the
- Perform maintenance on audio cables, speakers, projectors
- Provide technical support to staff, members, and outside groups
as neededPOSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in managing audio, video, and
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills relating to a
- Understanding of the United Methodist Church and Wesleyan
- Articulate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and how
this relationship shapes living as a disciple.
- Affirm and embrace the mission and vision of First United
Methodist Church Peoria.
- Personal lifestyle, integrity, and values consistent with
visible leadership in the church.
- Commitment to work in close, supportive, and collegial ways
with pastoral leadership and staff.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Philadelphia , Audio/Visual Production Manager (AV), Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...