Assistant Guest Services Manager - The Windsor Suites
Company: Modus by PM Hotel Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Meet The Windsor!
The Windsor Suites is an independent lifestyle hotel dedicated to
delivering personalized experiences based on each guest's distinct
needs. Our culture is one of independent and spirited individuals
who love what they do and share a desire to create a genuine
environment where each person can truly be themselves.
Who We Are
- We have an entrepreneurial spirit. We are an independent
lifestyle brand that is constantly evolving. We are openminded
individuals who embrace change.
- We are collaborative leaders who take ownership of our areas of
expertise, yet have an eye on the big picture, the entire hotel
- Passionate team looking to expand with authentic and genuine
individuals who recognize the importance of team engagement.
- A company that has a culture of promoting from within.
What do we want you to do?
Under the guidance of our Front Office Leader, you will
passionately inspire your team to show your vibrant, energetic
guests the best of what Philly has to offer. The Windsor Suites
visitors want to discover the local flavor of our city; it is our
job to make their time with us truly unforgettable.
- You'll lead your team to personalize experiences and connect
guests to the unexpected in our city.
- As a leader at the property, you will be an example of the
Modus Vision and Core Values in action. You'll internalize and
demonstrate our cultural values on a daily basis, understanding
that the team is looking to you to set the tone for the guest
- You'll be the MOD during your shift and take responsibility for
any decisions made during your shift.
- You'll assist with creating the schedule, administering
payroll, and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Expect to work mainly evening shifts, but have flexibility to
also work mornings, overnights, weekends and holidays as
Who are you?
- You are a curious, creative, dynamic leader who is unsatisfied
with the status quo
- Passion for hospitality will be apparent, just in speaking with
- Our fast-paced environment requires that you communicate
clearly and have a high level of professionalism, but not in a
- You'll have experience in coaching, mentoring, and
- You'll know how to handle cash responsibly and reliably, and
you'll be able to use the tools of the trade: computers, databases,
and property management systems, and be able to train your team to
do the same
- You have worked in hotels for at least 3 years, and 2 years has
been in a guest services leadership role (Supervisor+). Ideally,
you have worked in boutique or lifestyle hotels
What's In It for You
- Generous health, dental and vision insurance, plus 401K, all
available on day 1!
- Comprehensive onboarding and training plan to set you up for
- Coaching, feedback, and mentorship to develop yourself and your
- Personalized development plan to fit your individual role and
- Leadership courses to improve your personal and interpersonal
- Monthly fitness and transportation credits.
- Unlimited PTO and 9 paid holidays.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities - when you grow, we
Non-Negotiables (Our Core Values)
- BE WILDLY PASSIONATE. Inspire others with your thirst for
- BE CURIOUS. Learn rapidly and eagerly.
- BE INNOVATIVE. Create new ideas that prove useful.
- EMBRACE CHANGE. Remain agile, flexible and nimble to thrive in
an evolving world.
- COMMUNICATE. Listen with the intent to understand. Share all
- HAVE INTEGRITY. Be honest and straightforward with
- USE GOOD JUDGMENT. Make wise decisions, even in the face of
- BUILD A POSITIVE TEAM. Learn from one another and help each
other to be great.
- SERVE OTHERS. Our guests, community, and each other. Be a part
of the bigger picture.
- LIVE 360. Practice work-life balance.
Two more things . . .
As part of an organizational culture that embraces change and
progress, this job description does not seek to limit the tasks and
responsibilities of the position. Rather, it acts as a springboard
for future career and personal development within the property team
and entire Modus Hotels' community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We actively respect the right
of any qualified individual who performs to Modus standards to
work. Discrimination based on gender, age, race, religion, national
origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any
other characteristic not related to performance, ability or
attitude protected by state or federal law, is disrespectful, bad
business and won't be tolerated. It's also illegal.
Keywords: Modus by PM Hotel Group, Philadelphia , Assistant Guest Services Manager - The Windsor Suites, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!