Content Marketing Manager
Company: Vitalyst LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGERVitalyst, an award-winning Microsoft
partner and global provider of client learning and change
enablement services, is looking for a driven, enthusiastic,
creative thinker to join the marketing team! The Content Marketing
Manager develops marketing content to drive continued pipeline
growth and sales goal achievement.Responsibilities include:
- Curate content to support marketing campaigns and the overall
selling cycle including but not limited to win wires, blogs,
eBooks, case studies, customer testimonials, fact sheets, website
content, videos, press releases, etc. Maintain list of current
assets. Manage future brand migration of Vitalyst assets to Alithya
assets as needed.
- Plan and execute the Vitalyst Social Media strategy on LinkedIn
and Instagram with respect to the Alithya Communications standards.
Collaborate with team to include marketing program
announcements/coverage. Maintain a calendar of planned social media
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create partner specific
(Microsoft, Oracle, etc.) power point presentations.
- Work with marketing team to provide text and input to keep
website pages current and fresh. Run point on future migration of
Vitalyst.com website to Alithya.com.
- Work with other Alithya business units to cultivate cross-sell
motions and produce any relevant new or revised content as
- Participate in sales calls as needed, including providing
marketing guidance for strategic initiatives, and research of new
industry strategies or trends.
- Support Corporate Communications as needed for global program
initiatives or other corporate communications efforts. What you'll
- Competitive base salary + bonus eligibility
- An environment supportive of learning and professional
- Access to a full slate of benefit options
- Awesome co-workers! You should have:
- Four-year degree required (Marketing preferred)
- Five years technology marketing experience
- Marketing campaign experience, from planning to execution to
measurement of results
- Understanding of marketing platforms - Dynamics CRM, HubSpot
Who will love this job:
- I'm self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- I like the challenge of planning projects from start to finish,
including identifying all of the pieces needed to make them
- I enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented
- I have great time management skills and can handle multiple
- I want an opportunity that gives me professional success and
advancement opportunities. PI202079046
Keywords: Vitalyst LLC, Philadelphia , Content Marketing Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!