Anti-Trafficking Case Manager
Company: The Salvation Army
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position: Anti-Trafficking Case Manager (CM)
Department: Philadelphia Social Service Ministries, New Day
Program, Philadelphia, PA
Availability of Position: Immediate (1 position available)
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday-Friday 9am- 5pm, some nights and
Reporting Relationship: Drop-in Program Manager
Salary and Grade: $43,000 - $46,000 annual; 10 Exempt
The Salvation Army is hiring and offers truly excellent benefit
package to eligible employees including:
- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, up
to 3 personal days, vacation time and sick time.
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after
1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee
premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short
Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remitted Tuition Program
- Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan
- Most importantly - a job with a good purpose!
Position Overview: The -Anti-trafficking Case Manager will provide
client-centered, trauma-informed, clinical case management to
survivors of commercial sexual exploitation and those with
behavioral health disorders at the New Day Drop in Center. The
anti-trafficking case manager position is funded through a
partnership with the City of Philadelphia Community Behavioral
Description of Position: The anti-trafficking case manager will
provide comprehensive, wrap around case management services for
women experiencing behavioral health issues and coordinate services
such as: therapy, withdrawal management, rehabilitation, housing,
identification, financial assistance, and ongoing monitoring with
clients in the community. The case manager will manage a caseload
of 20 clients at any given point in time. The population to be
served are individuals who have been victimized by commercial
sexual exploitation, sex trafficking and severe forms of
Requirements: - - - - - - - - - - -
- MSW degree or BSW degree with a minimum two to five years of
experience working in human trafficking or a related field (e.g.
domestic violence, immigrant rights, workers' rights) in a role
that involves direct service provision.
- Experience with trauma informed care preferably a working
knowledge of Sanctuary Model for Trauma informed services.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing substance use
- Must have an understanding of the issue of Domestic Human
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
to travel from site to site as may be needed in the performance of
- Professional-level communications skills verbal and
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Child Protection Clearances PA Act 153 requires that all
prospective employees complete the following clearance and
background checks: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State
Police Criminal Record Check and FBI Criminal Record/Fingerprint
- Must have an understanding of and appreciation for the Mission
of The Salvation Army.
Contact: - Please upload your resume and cover letter by going
External candidates interested in this position please apply online
at http://careers.salvationarmy.org. -
Internal candidates interested in applying for this position please
apply at http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com.
No phone calls please
Released by the Divisional Human Resource Department on
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
The Salvation Army's Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. -
Its message is based on the Bible. - Its ministry is motivated by
the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ
and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Requisition No. 1878
Keywords: The Salvation Army, Philadelphia , Anti-Trafficking Case Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!