Project Manager - Waste Water
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Top ENR Firm with Large Local Pipeline!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Logan RidgeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $95,000 - $150,000
per yearA bit about us:We are a well established GC with
exceptional project pipeline of projects. They will self perform
various trades depending on the project including concrete.Why join
- Fully Paid Health Benefits
- Strong Base Salary
- PTOJob Details
- Waste water experience a plus
- Communicate with owners, architects and subcontractors related
to project risk, timetables, costs/budgets, and change
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost
- Buy-out of job by determining the sub-contracting strategy for
the project and preparing front-end documents and bid processes
under various project delivery models
- Prepare monthly reports including cost, schedule, safety, etc.
for internal and/or external use
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects,
engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original
plans and specifications
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding
contractual services and project profitsInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Project Manager - Waste Water, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!