Dedicated Account Manager REMOTE
Company: Emerson Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client, a benefits management organization serving the
religious community, is looking to add a bilingual Dedicated
Account Manager -to their growing team.
100% remote besides once a month in-office meetings.
This position will:
- Ensure excellent service delivery for Korean -speaking
employers and employees by responding to inquiries in their native
language via different channels of communication: emails, phone
calls, web inquiries, and benefits presentations.
- Interpret and promote the Benefits Plan and Assistance Program
while facilitating employer-related issues to help grow
- Serve as a partner in guiding benefit choices available,
monitor billing, and manage delinquent accounts.
- Provide consultation and processes medical pricing cases with
PCUSA affiliated employers and congregations to supply medical
pricing to grow membership.
- Provide financial assistance to those in need by processing
- Partner with the Communications team to proofread Korean
-translations produced by the Board's Korean -language translation
services vendor to support consistent service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience in a benefits administration and/or Human
- Fluency in both English and Korean.
- Proficiency with computerized benefits administration systems
and customer care technologies.
- The ability to comprehend, interpret, and communicate medical
and benefits information in Client-person's terms.
- An ability to effectively work remotely utilizing an
uninterrupted internet connection, as required.
- An ability, interest and desire to stay current via seminars,
industry literature, and formal training and development.
- Covid -vaccination required as the role is remote, but requires
occasional trips into the Philly office for trainings/meetings
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.*
Keywords: Emerson Group, Philadelphia , Dedicated Account Manager REMOTE, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!