Account Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ArcBestis a leading logistics company with creative problem
solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
challenges.Wanting to join theArcBestfamily? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
culture.Currently, we are looking for anAccount Managerto join
theArcBestteam. TheAccount Managergrows and maintains profitable
ArcBest business by selling and marketing ArcBest solutions and
services to current and prospective customers. This is an outside
sales role.Your contribution may include:
- Develop sales strategies and a comprehensive understanding of
customers business models.
- Identify customer challenges; develop and implement solutions
to create opportunities.
- Make sales calls and presentations to customers of all
- Manage business relationships and entertain customers.
- Monitor the Company's industry competitors, new products, and
market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Aggressively pursue customers using networking, social media,
customer referrals, etc.
- Obtain and develop new accounts utilizing Company techniques
- Maintain and grow expertise of ArcBest service offerings.
- Collaborate with customers, front-line management, and various
- Negotiate service requirements and prices; establish service
- Create service solutions for customers unique business
problems, and initiate pricing.
- Assist in collection process and cargo claim prevention, as
- Maintain accurate territory account information in ArcBest
- Complete monthly sales audit reports and expense reports, as
Company guidelines require.
- Complete itinerary and call report as required by Company
guidelines and IRS regulations.
- Conduct and receive phone calls and emails to identify
opportunities, solve problems, build relationships, secure
profitable business, and increase market share.
- Exhibit excellent customer service.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude in a highly
- Interact with all employees and customers in a professional and
- Work in a team setting to accomplish goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.As anAccount Manager,
you will be a member of theArcBest Outside Salesteam. Your hours
will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular
hours that may occur depending on workload and customer and company
events.Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet
the minimum requirements:Education:BA or BS in Business, Marketing,
and/or Supply Chain Management is preferred, but a well-managed and
successful sales career will be considered as well.Experience:Prior
C-Level presentation experience, financial acumen, and strong
organizational skills are preferred.Computer Skills: Proficient in
Microsoft Office Suite.Other Requirements:Solid communication and
presentation skills are a must. One should be professional,
courteous and have a customer-focused attitude. Ability to lead the
sales process from uncovering a customer's needs to successful
account development. Current and legal drivers license to operate
motor vehicle.The benefits of joining our team are as follows:
- Attractive salary plus incentive plan.
- Professional training.
- Excellent benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
- Cell phone and car allowance.
- Expense account.
- Paid holidays and vacation.If you require accommodation in the
application process, please contactor call us at (479) 785-8963. An
Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.REF 16662
Keywords: ArcBest, Philadelphia , Account Manager - Philadelphia, PA, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!