U.S. Personal Bank - CAO- Issue Management Oversight - Operational Risk Officer - VP C13 - Hybrid
Posted on: November 26, 2022
U.S. Personal Banking Chief Administrative Office (CAO) - USPB
CAO is responsible for protecting and fortifying the U.S. Personal
Bank's control environment by remediating and permanently solving
open issues and ensuring business leaders comply with all laws and
regulatory requirements. Our team identifies significant risks to
business activities and actively contributes to the design and
development of embedded controls that prevent both operational and
The USPB CAO Issue Management, Operational Risk Officer is a
strategic professional responsible for assisting in the oversight
of the U.S. Personal Banking Issue Management Program. The role
will directly support the interpretation of business reports and
development of business analysis to assist Senior Management in
identifying trending, and themes for business issues' root cause,
with an emphasis on Operational Risks across USPB. Developed
communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide,
influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other
areas. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness, and
delivery of end results of an area.
- Supports developments of USPB Issues Management key
operational, quality, issue status and performance metrics,
including identification of actionable trends and themes.
- Supports development of communications, e.g., presentations
regarding various aspects of USPB Issues Management.
- Participate in meetings with manager and business partners to
share overall status of work, progress, and issues.
- Interact with policy, operations, and other functional business
partners to ensure report accuracy.
- Active participation in Issues Management Transformation
- Aid in development and facilitation of Issue Management
Training and Tools.
- Work with the business partners to develop a culture that
fosters self-identification of business issues.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Issues Management
Policies and Reporting to senior stakeholders, Issue Management
Teams and/or other Lines of Defense.
- Develops and maintains relationships across the business users
and Lines of Defense to better understand and deliver customer
requirements by responding to changes in the internal and external
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Perform Control or Monitoring activities as needed in support
of CAO Issue Management Oversight responsibilities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct, relevant experience in financial service
operations, control, compliance, audit, or regulatory
- Ability to drive new initiatives and proof of concepts with
stakeholders, with the ability to assess requirements and establish
timelines for each analysis project.
- Project management and governance experience with the proven
ability to execute project plans and drive a diverse group of
stakeholders to identify and achieve milestones within
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to
deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business and
key functional support areas like Internal Audit, Legal,
Compliance, Business Operational Risk Management, Government and
- Preferred understanding with or experience with USPB Issue
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to
successfully manage multiple, parallel priorities.
- Self-motivated and ability for establishing and maintaining a
culture of control within the business.
- Detail oriented, with proven ability to question and identify
opportunities within existing processes and business
- Proficiency in working in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
(metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and
Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation),
TEAMs & iCAPS (Citi's Risk and Control platform). Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred -
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$106,630.00 - $159,940.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Philadelphia , U.S. Personal Bank - CAO- Issue Management Oversight - Operational Risk Officer - VP C13 - Hybrid, Executive , Glassboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!