Regional Site Acquisitions Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the
infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While
other companies set goals for 2030, we're focused on change we can
make today. We're also focused on cities, which have the biggest
barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
*Our Operating Principles*
Revel's Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and
what we believe. They define our culture.
*Empathy. *We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives
of each other, our customers and the communities where we
*Ownership.* We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about
our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a
*Humility.* We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We're
approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
*Adaptability.* We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to
reflect new information. We know success requires seeing
opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
*Simplicity.* We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We
strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely
The Regional Acquisitions Manager will report to the Director of
Infrastructure and will establish, build out and oversee local
acquisition strategies within their designated region.
Specifically, they will be responsible for sourcing, negotiating
and executing leases for Revel charging sites; developing and
leveraging relationships and strategic partnerships to build out
Revel's charging portfolio. They will work closely with Revel's
development team to source viable energy real estate opportunities
and perform diligence on specific sites; legal team to reach
favorable business terms on long term leases and associated
transactions; and with other departments as necessary to overcome
obstacles and leverage opportunities to build Revel's footprint
within the region.
* Leading the acquisition process from deal origination to lease
execution: sourcing, pricing, bidding, negotiation, diligence and
closing of Revel site acquisitions.
* Owning site diligence process and coordinating zoning,
environmental, and utility reviews.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with real estate owners,
brokers, and other stakeholders to expand Revel's charging
* Optimize deal structures by effectively negotiating term sheets
and agreements with partners.
* Coordinating with legal resources to negotiate site leases.
* Serving as the primary point of contact with landlords through
the leasing and construction phases of the projects.
* *Gritty -* "Yes, and...", Can-Do, Roll Up Your Sleeves
* *Perseverance -* Ability to work through "no", receive negative
news on potential sites
* *Entrepreneurial -* Ability to work independently and create your
* *Thoughtful -* Asks the right questions at the right times to
ensure alignment with business goals.
* *Builder -* Interest in making a site acquisition pipeline from
* *Adaptable -* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and
adapt to moving targets, or changing objectives.
* *Detail-oriented -* Proven ability to keep information
* *Road Warrior -* Willing and able to travel > 50% of the time
throughout the region.
* 3+ years of experience sourcing and negotiating real estate
* Familiar with EV charging infrastructure, power generation or
distribution, construction, or related projects.
* Sales background
* The candidate should be permanently located in the North
Eastern-North Central part of the United States, and legally able
to work in the US.
*Compensation and Benefits*
Base compensation range $110k-$150k per year, based on experience
level. Our benefits package includes:
* Stock Options
* Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life Insurance
* Unlimited Vacation/PTO
_This link leads to the machine readable files that are made
available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule
and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed
amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The
machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers,
regulators, and application developers to more easily access and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Revel, Philadelphia , Regional Site Acquisitions Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!