Assistant Clinical Director
Company: Embark Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking to make an impact in the lives of Philadelphia's
families? Embark Behavioral Health is looking for an Assistant
Clinical Director who is committed to our mission of reducing
adolescent anxiety, depression and suicide to support our PHP/IOP
mental health clinic at Main Line in Berwyn, PA.Come join our team
of empathetic mental health professionals who are passionate about
helping create joy and heal generations together!As an Assistant
Clinical Director, you will be supported by an experienced
Executive Director, Clinical Director and Administrative Team that
are all focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive
change for young people and their families.At Embark, our staff
advocate for client and family care through strong assessments and
treatment planning, ongoing progress monitoring with detailed case
management, community based support and robust aftercare
planning.Embark operates facilities across the US that support
adolescents, young adults and their families by offering a full
continuum of care from Long Term Residential and Wilderness Therapy
environments to our IOP/PHP clinics to virtual outpatient care. Our
local IOP/PHP clinics are a critical part of our strategy to
increase access to life-saving mental health treatments for
families with insurance.What does working with Embark offer you?
www.embarkbh.comEmbark is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Embark is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing
experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and
community. Embark seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse
staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence,
diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global
society.How Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Drives and
Defines EmbarkEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision to case manager and clinicans.
- Assist in program development and management of clinical and
- Direct services for group, individual, and familt therapy.
- Carry a clinical caseload in addition to supervisory
responsibilites. What do you bring to this position?
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or
equivalent. LCSW Preferred.
- A desire to facilitate client growth through a team approach,
working with other care providers.
- A desire to perform and develop counseling/therapeutic
expertise in individual, family, and group therapy.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as
- Flexibility in a fast-growth, changing environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to meet the needs of the clinic.
- Ability to pass a state background checkAs the Assistant
Clinical Director, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies
and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance
with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible
plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and
AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company
matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their
families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who
provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy,
trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.Requisition
ID: 2022-2036 Street: 1031 Old Cassatt Rd Post End Date: 11/28/2022
Keywords: Embark Behavioral Health, Philadelphia , Assistant Clinical Director, Executive , Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!