Group Sales Manager
Company: Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description - External
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond
Sofitel - Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed
guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a
luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary
connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from
the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop
garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberte
Lounge, the "in-place" to gather and mingle for Philly's finest
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready
to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is
in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our
Group Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience
to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and
knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong
relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and
internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which
supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
and local community based philanthropy.
What will you be doing:
- The Group Sales Manager is an experienced, hospitality
professional responsible for developing client relationships and
soliciting new business.
- Qualified candidate will identify areas of opportunity in the
Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Market, and manage and service existing
relationships to optimize revenue. Procure new business while being
responsible for meeting assigned monthly sales goals.
- Develop strategic business action plans in accordance to Sofitel
Standards to drive measurable incremental Group Sales Revenue.
- Candidate will develop strategic business relationships with key
segment buyers/agencies with the purpose of growing market share
and driving revenue to the hotel.
- Additional responsibilities include, participating in tradeshows,
conventions and promotional events to identify new opportunities to
grow business revenue. Organize business activity, accounts,
schedule site inspections and create proposals to accommodate
guests needs and requirements.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and
problem solving skills that allow you to manage and maintain
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of
poise and professionalism.
- A can-do, positive attitude that enables, empowers and inspires
- An ability to naturally engage with guests and show empathy; have
genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and
fellow team members.
- A desire to learn and grow and a fast paced, challenging,
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status
Keywords: Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia , Group Sales Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!