Associate Account Manager -Swedesboro, NJ
Company: Dietz & Watson Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Associate Account Sales Manager Achieves Account sales
operational objectives by contributing account sales information
and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and
completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;
completing audits; identifying trends; determining Account sales
system improvements; implementing change. RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Implements sales objectives created by the Regional and /or
Account Manager. Meets or exceeds the sales plan and quota for
retailer they are responsible for to further the Regions
- Helps to meet sales budgetary objectives through forecasting;
managing expenditures; analyzing variances; initiates corrective
- Ensures all Purchase Orders are accurate and timely.
- Maintains timely promotional programs, accurate feature
projections and current pricing.
- Communicates with the Account Retail Team to ensure complete
and timely execution of all retail task.
- Acts as a liaison between D&W Logistics and the Accounts
distributions to minimize over stock and out of stocks.
- Maintains and expands customer base by working with Account
Managers; develop, build and maintain rapport with key customers;
identifying new customer opportunities.
- Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of all budgeted spending for
their account and shares the results with the Regional
- Monitors accounts Receivables on a Weekly Basis and
communicates with both the corporate office and the Account
- Accomplishes Account sales objectives by recruiting, and
training, associates in assigned to their accounts; communicates
job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing
job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identifies new product opportunities, understands consumer
needs and trends; tracks competitors in each market.
- A working knowledge of Nielsen / IRI /Spectra and the ability
to present findings to Accounts.
- Spend Three Days a week in Customer Presentations and/ or Store
visits with merchandisers.
Keywords: Dietz & Watson Inc, Philadelphia , Associate Account Manager -Swedesboro, NJ, Executive , Swedesboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!