Posted on: September 24, 2022
The FreedomPay Commerce Platform is the technology of choice for
many of the largest companies across the globe in retail,
hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment,
foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services.
FreedomPay's technology has been purposely built to deliver rock
solid performance in the highly complex environment of global
commerce. The company maintains a world-class security environment
and was first to earn the coveted validation by the PCI Security
Standards Council against Point-to-Point Encryption with EMV
standard in North America. FreedomPay's robust solutions across
payments, security, identity and data analytics are available
in-store, online and on-mobile and are supported by rapid API
adoption. The award winning FreedomPay Commerce Platform operates
on a single, unified technology stack across multiple continents
allowing enterprises to deliver a consistent, repeatable experience
on a global scale. FreedomPay is a fast paced, high growth company
with a great culture with competitive benefits and compensation
with a business casual atmosphere.
The Partner Manager (Enterprise) reports to the VP, Enterprise
Partnerships and is responsible for developing and managing
relationships with one or more Enterprise partners; collaborating
cross-functionally with Program Managers and Solution Engineers for
partner enablement; and for executing high-level initiatives to
expand the partnership(s). The role may be global in nature and
will work closely with other teams throughout FreedomPay. The ideal
candidate will maintain responsibility for partner-specific revenue
growth; have experience managing relationships with varying levels
of seniority (up to C-Suite); and demonstrate attention to detail,
responsiveness, and the ability to lead & manage through
- Develop, manage and grow FreedomPay's relationship with
assigned enterprise partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement strategies that
enable partner growth, increase platform consumption, and improve
the partner experience
- Execute partner specific GTM plans.
- Manage pipeline and forecasting activities of assigned
- Track key metrics to support ongoing partner management
- Maintain weekly cadence of executive reporting
- Contribute to the development of partnership strategies that
align with the best interests of both FreedomPay and assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a Sales, Channel Sales, Account
Management, or Partner Management position.
- Bias for action with the ability do whatever it takes to ensure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to speak & present publicly, and in front of large
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives
- Comfort working in fast paced, entrepreneurial
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM
- Experience in Payments, or adjacent industries, a plus
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 30%.
As the fastest growing commerce company in the industry, we offer
the opportunity for tremendous upward mobility within the company
as well as development and professional growth opportunities.
FreedomPay provides exceptional benefits including medical,
prescription, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance,
Retirement Plans with company match, commission sharing plan,
flexible hybrid working environment, and great parental and other
leave programs. All positions must be able to successfully pass a
background check as well as a credit check.
Keywords: FreedomPay, Philadelphia , Partner Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!